Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello all! My name is Andrea Cice and I am a current senior at Fordham University.


The purpose of this blog is to demonstrate that living a healthy lifestyle and living an affordable lifestyle are not mutually exclusive. It is possible to exercise, eat right, work, and keep up with your studies-- all without breaking the bank (or losing your sanity). While it can seem like a daunting task at first sight, healthy eating and exercise can easily become a common routine in your everyday life.

I played volleyball my whole life, and was in for a big change when I started college. I no longer played a sport and worked out for 2+ hours a day; instead I was adjusting to being a freshman away from home for the first time in my 18 years of life. After some time to adjust, I finally found a routine that molded me into what I am today. I was and still am on a budget, but by utilizing my resources, I am able to make the best of what I have.

Through trial and error, I was able to figure out what works well for me. While this is not a holy grail for everyone, I do hope that you all will find what I share useful. Healthy living is living well, and everyone has the ability to be the best version of themselves.

Until next time,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview

This week I got the chance to interview a personal trainer, Nick Marasco. He was able to provide amazing insight into the fitness world.  ...